Persons who suffer from medical conditions or who are taking medications should consult their physician prior to taking this product. This product may thin the blood and may not be appropriate for all persons.
Do not take this product if you know or suspect that you are allergic to pineapple, papaya, or any ingredients in this product or suspect that you have an ulcer. As with all dietary supplements, those who are pregnant or nursing should consult their physician prior to taking this product.
- Individuals taking any prescription blood thinners like but not limited to (ie. Coumadin, Heparin, Plavix, Xeralta, Eliquis, Perdaxa, Edoxaban)... this includes all of the Generic version of all of these drugs.
- Anyone who will be having surgery in less than two weeks
- Individuals with known ulcers of the stomach
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Individuals currently taking antibiotics
- Individuals with an allergic reaction to pineapples or papayas
- Individuals under the age of 18, will need parents consent and supervision by their physician.