- Even listening through one time can make you naturally interested in going sometimes without your glasses, which can be very helpful. You will start seeing more clearly right away.
- Then, 5-10 minutes per day for a few weeks may be enough to resolve a fairly new and mild condition such as just starting to wear reading glasses
- More established conditions like nearsightedness and astigmatism need more attention. 20-30 minutes per day. You can do techniques all at once, or shorter times through the day. Do what works for your schedule.
- Extreme or long established vision problems may take more time, up to an hour or longer per day. The best way is to integrate the techniques into your normal routine.
- Doing activities every day or most days is best. It’s very much like meditation and will give a sense of well being and more mental clarity
At first, follow along with any of the techniques on the disc 6 in the complete program, or disc 2 in the basics program. It will help you properly relax your eyes and you will see more clearly.